The global market for Fracking Fluids will grow At growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% for the period of 2017-2022. This study provides a comprehensive overview of the fracking fluids market in the U.S., including the hydraulic fracturing technologies most widely used, the amount and type of production, and presents market forecasts over the five-year period from 2017 to 2022 for each major component and the specific additives in use.
The research covers the market drivers propelling the growth of the fracking fluid industry, the industry structure, trends, and the company profiles of the major production operators and fracking fluid suppliers for the U.S. domestic market. Extensive analysis of the production of each type of hydraulic fracturing technology supports the estimated production growth rates for the specific fracking fluids presented.
Companies profiled in this report include: International, Anadarko Petroleum Corp., Apache Corp., Baker Hughes, Carbo, Champion Technologies, Chart Industries Inc., Chesapeake Energy Corp., Comstock Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Company, Devon Energy Corp., Encana Corp., Energigas, Eog Resources, Fountain Quail Water, Halliburton Energy Services, Inc., Marathon Oil Co., Nexen, Pemex, Petrochina Company Ltd., Petrofrontier Corp.
The global market for Fracking Fluids will grow At growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% for the period of 2017-2022.
BCC Research separates the market analysis into five distinct sections.
The first section presents an overview of energy production from shale resources in the U.S. This section covers the production capacity of each fuel, gas, natural gas, and natural gas liquids across the domestic shale formations.
The second section provides a top-level view of the fracturing technologies that have the greatest influence over the usage of fracking fluids in the market. This section identifies the major hydraulic fracturing techniques most frequently used and presents their baseline fuel production level and production estimates over the five-year period of this report.
The third section offers the capstone presentation of the relevant fracking fluids in the U.S. market and their revenues in millions of dollars and production in millions of pounds. The report displays sales values from 2016 and estimates of sales from 2017 to 2022.
In the fourth section, BCC Research presents a diagram of the industry and analyzes the industry structure, market drivers and trends. The analysis covers the forces positioned to inhibit the growth of hydraulic fracturing in the U.S., including the sustainability, environmental and health concerns.
The fifth and final section includes an extensive list of the major players in the industry, separated into three groups: the production site operators, the fracking fluid suppliers and the regulatory agencies by state.
– 94 data tables and 58 additional tables
– An overview of the U.S. market for fracking fluids, which are used in hydraulic fracturing, or “hydrofracking,” for shale gas and oil production
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– Breakdowns of energy production from shale formations, production sites being fractured, and production sites by company and market share
– Examinations of hydrofracturing technologies, including conventional, nonwater horizontal, staged fracks for hydrocarbon harvesting (zipper fracks), and gas-based fracking.
Key questions answered in this report
What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports is your single point market research source for all industries including pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, energy resource, automobile, IT, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others.
Contact us: +1 (704) 266-3234 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With us on: