Global Arthroscopy Devices Market By Product Type (Arthroscopy Fluid Management Systems, Arthroscopy Visualization Systems, Arthroscopy Implants, Arthroscopy Shavers, Arthroscopy RF Ablation Systems, Arthroscopy RF Wands), By Procedure Type (Shoulder Arthroscopic Procedures, Hip Arthroscopic Procedures, Knee Arthroscopic Procedures, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Orthopedic Clinics, Community Hospitals), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa))- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Arthroscopy Devices Market is expected to reach USD 14,957.97 million by 2024 from USD 7,886.20 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-arthroscopy-devices-market
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Arthroscopy Devices Market?
Get Exciting Discounts On This Report Mail us on @ email@example.com
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Market Segmentation: Global Arthroscopy Devices Market
The global Arthroscopy devices market is segmented on the basis of components, products, application and services. The report provides data for 2015 to 2024, 2016 being the current year while 2017 to 2024 is the forecast period for the report.
Based on product type, the global arthroscopy devices market is segmented into
- arthroscopy fluid management systems,
- arthroscopy visualization systems,
- arthroscopy implants,
- arthroscopy shavers,
- arthroscopy RF ablation systems and
- arthroscopy RF wands
The arthroscopy devices market is dominated by arthroscopes implants with 36.1% market share in 2016, growing with the CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period. Arthroscopy implants are further segmented into shoulder repair implants, hip repair implants, knee repair implants and others repair implants. Shoulder repair implants are further sub segmented into suture anchors and knotless anchors. Hip repair implants are further sub segmented into suture anchors and knotless anchors. Knee repair implants is further sub segmented into suture anchors, knotless anchors and interference anchors.
On the basis of procedure type, the global arthroscopy devices market is segmented into
- knee arthroscopy procedure,
- shoulder arthroscopy procedure,
- hip arthroscopy procedure and
- other arthroscopy procedure
In 2017, the knee arthroscopy procedure segment is expected to dominate the market with 52.9% market share
On the basis of end users, the global arthroscopy devices market is classified into
- ambulatory surgical centers,
- orthopedic clinics and
- community hospitals
Among these, in 2017 hospital segment dominated the market and the trend is expected to remain the same till 2024.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions,
- North America,
- South America and
- Middle East and Africa
Table of Contents
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market Overview
- Executive Summery
- Premium Insights
- GLOBAL Arthroscopy devices MARKET, BY Product type
- GLOBAL Arthroscopy devices MARKET, BY Procedure type
- GLOBAL Arthroscopy devices MARKET, BY End-user
- GLOBAL Arthroscopy Devices Market, By Geography
- Global Arthroscopy Devices Market, COMPANY landscape
- Company Profile
Some of the major factors driving the market for global Arthroscopy devices market are increase in geriatric and ageing population, increase in joint replacement surgery, increase demand for minimal invasive procedures and rise in sports related injuries. These factors demand the Arthroscopy devices system which boosts the market growth.
High cost of arthroscopic devices, implants and surgery may hinder the growth of the market.
Many companies are increasingly focusing on technological advancement of Arthroscopy devices in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the Arthroscopy devices market.
Top Competitors of Market
- Depuy Synthes (subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.),
- Conmed Corporation and Zimmer Biomet
- Arthrex, Inc.,
- Wright Medical Group N.V.,
- Biotek (Chetan Meditech Pvt. Ltd.),
- GPC Medical Ltd,
- Vimex SP.
- Richard Wolf Gmbh,
- Karl Storz SE & CO.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research